Napkin for decoupage with small pattern
magic coat decoupage finish medium,
acrylic paint three different pink, white and cream
spray varnish gloss
glass and tile medium
1, Break the ostrich egg into small pieces (1.5 – 2 inches)
2. Sand the edges until it gets smooth.
3. Make the hall with drill
4. Apply glass and tile medium on to egg, leave it to dry 48 hours.
5. Paint with acrylic color.
6. Cut the napkin according to shape
7. Take off two layers of napkin. .
8.Glue down the napkin pieces on the egg with decoupage finish
6.Also add some painting and decoration if necessary
7. Varnish with gloss spray varnish